Our respite care is provided by well-trained, caring staff fully committed to making even the shortest of stays a positive experience. Depending on the circumstances and an individual’s needs, a respite stay can range from a few days to a few weeks, and can be arranged on a recurring or one off basis. We you may book up to three months in advance
At Stonebow House, we are dedicated to providing personally tailored support that meets the individual needs of all care home residents, whatever level of care they require and however long they are staying with us.
We encourage people staying with us on respite care breaks to fully take advantage of the social activities going on within the home and to see their time with us as a chance to meet new people and try some new things.
Respite care delivers the same high standard of care as our residential residents receive, including:
- An assessment of the needs and preferences of the person staying
- Physical, mental and emotional support delivered as part of the care plan
- A comfortable private room, fully-furnished, with a shower/bathroom
- A wide variety of activities and events that align with their interests
- Nutritious meals and snacks, tailored to their dietary requirements
We can accommodate urgent requests or planned stays – our teams are well equipped to help you through the process and deliver the care you need