Short Term Care
The home offers a range of services (day care and short term care) as requested by the local authority or private funded service users. These services are generally limited, until the individual has regained independence or medical stability enabling them to return home.
Short-term care residents will receive all the benefits of long-term care, including:
- Temporary registration at the local GP practice
- Care by local district nurses
- Medication administration by senior care staff
- Appropriately decorated and furnished room with a TV
- A digitised short-term care plan with access to the Relatives Gateway