Our respite care is provided by well-trained, caring staff fully committed to making even the shortest of stays a positive experience. Depending on the circumstances and an individual’s needs, a respite stay can range from a few days to a few weeks, and can be arranged on a recurring or one-off basis. You may book up to three months in advance
At Stonebow House, we are dedicated to provide personally tailored support that meets the individual needs of all care-home residents, whatever level of care they require and however long they are staying with us.
We encourage people staying with us on respite-care breaks to fully take advantage of the social activities going on within the home and to see their time with us as a chance to meet new people and try some new things.
Respite care delivers the same high standard of care as our residential residents receive, including:
- An assessment of the needs and preferences of the person staying
- Physical, mental and emotional support delivered as part of the care plan
- A comfortable private room, fully-furnished, with a shower/bathroom
- A wide variety of activities and events that align with their interests
- Nutritious meals and snacks, tailored to their dietary requirements
We can accommodate urgent requests or planned stays – our teams are well equipped to help you through the process and deliver the care you need